MaPa Cleaning technologies have a solution to your floor care needs.
With the revolutionary new range of Auto scrubbers and Ride on units, MaPa is able to assist you with all your floor cleaning needs, from small offices and workshops to large distribution centres.
The CT51 and CT71 are 2 of IPC’s newest machines, featuring many new innovations. The machines offer very high productivity with long run-times. They offer interchangeable heads, making them very versatile machines.
– The Self-levelling system brush will automatically adjust to any surface while cleaning
– Easy access to internal components with no tools needed
– TRACTION DRIVE, Self-Propelled, available on selected models
– Adjustable Handle for a comfortable and easy use
– Full machine control due to intuitive central knob
Batteries are sold separately
Used in conjunction with MaPa Cleaning Technologies’ Easy auto scrub and Heavy-Duty Auto, we can proudly say that there will be no dirt we cannot clean.
Both Chemicals are “low” foam and suitable to use in automated equipment, giving you the best results.
DID YOU KNOW?
Scrubber driers work by vacuuming up dirt from the floor into the recovery tank. During periods when the machine is not in use, the waste tank becomes an ideal environment for bacterial growth and malodour formation.
When the machine is in use, the air flow through the waste tank can transfer harmful pathogens and odours into the surrounding environment.
To promote a healthier and safer world, IPC has introduced biosan rapide , the first germicidal product to both sanitise and de-odourise the waste water collection tanks of scrubber drier cleaning machines.
Biosan rapide is simple and easy to use:
• Drain the recovery tank as usual at the end of the shift, when the tank is empty, open a sachet of biosan rapide WT and pour the powder in the tank, then close the recovery tank cover.
• Leave the product act overnight or during the recharging time of batteries, the product will be washed away with the next tank emptying.
• Repeat the procedure at the end of every shift.
Unless you look after your investment, it will break.
Rather take the necessary precautions and use the recommended products to ensure you get the maximum value out of your machine.
To view any of the equipment visit our showroom at:
75 Regency Drive, Route 21 Corporate Park, Irene, Gauteng.