Trailer Mounted High Pressure Washers
Sanitizing Units Trailer Mounted
Trailer Mounted Pressure Washers
MaPa Cleaning Technologies are experts in trailer high pressure washers and are ideal to clean drains, fire fighting units, poultry cleaning machines, dust suppression on the mines, bin washing units, and also come complete with roadworthy documentation.
We also specialize in building trailer units for sanitizing purposes, complete with a water tank and chemical dosing system on the trailer, that can be transported wherever needed. Especially useful to sanitize large parking spaces, including taxi ranks and bus stops.
Through our manufacturer, CEMSA – we are able to supply standard entry level high pressure trailer mounted machines at 180 bar 21 litres per minute, to drain cleaning machines of 120 bar 50 litres per minute. Fire Fighting High Pressure Washers can be manufactured at 100 bar 50 litres per minute, and for mining we can supply a 200 bar high pressure washer at 30 litres per minute all mounted on a trailer.
Standard accessories on a trailer include but is not limited to:
- 500 litre / 1000 litre water tank
- Petrol / Diesel / Electrical, whichever is required
- Interpump / Udor Pumps
- Shut off valves
- Double axle trailer will come with a self-braking system to ensure the trailer is safe behind a car
Optional accessories on a trailer include, but is not limited to:
- Sandblasting Kits
- Rotary Nozzle Kits
- Sludge Pump
- Chemical Injector for Foaming
- Extra Hose Reels and / or extra length of high pressure hose
- High pressure trailer units should be handled with the same care as a standard high pressure washer would be. It is recommended that you regularly service the high pressure equipment on the trailer, and this should be done every 300 to 350 hours. This includes the changing of the oil in the gearbox, high pressure pump and the engine.
- Always check that everything on the trailer is tightened so that nothing is lost in transit. Hose should be wound up properly after usage to increase the life span of the hose. And never ever, leave your high pressure hose lying around where cars can drive over it.
- MaPa have a full after sales service with any spares and accessories you might need, and we also provide service contracts which will ensure your equipment never breaks down and you never lose income with downtime.
- Each quote for a trailer unit is specific to the customers requirements of the high pressure machine. CEMSA research and development, are very careful in which parts they source, and the quality of the workmanship, that goes into the manufacturing of the MaPa Industrial Trailers.
If you would like a quote on a high pressure cleaner trailer mounted machine, please contact us and we will send one of our cleaning equipment specialists to you to ensure you get the right trailer, for your specific needs.
Call us today on 011 6083290